HealthLink Dental Clinic has developed a new sponsorship program to benefit both our charity and your business or organization.
Your sponsorship will make a tangible impact! Your sponsorship could provide: a low wage-earning adult’s first ever visit with a dentist; a root canal for a veteran who would have otherwise begun just having teeth extracted; a filling for a mother who has been in pain for months but could not afford dental care.
You can adopt a day of service for $500 or a week (5 days) for $2,000.
(Days do not need to be consecutive - we can spread out throughout the year.)
Throughout the length of your sponsorship, these activities will be conducted to recognize your business or organization for your generosity and community mindedness.
• Pre- and post-event press releases to local media
• Multiple posts on social media throughout the day (tagging your accounts)
• Your logo (with link) on our Adopt-A-Day webpage
• Mentions in our Monthly Smile Report
• Featured blog post on our website
• Featured in our monthly emails to local dental offices and clinic supporters
• Signage to post at your location
• Signage posted at the clinic notifying staff, volunteers, and patients of your support
• Post-event report provided to you outlining the clinic activities during your sponsored day
• Content for you to share with customers reporting on the impact of your adopted day
If you have other creative ideas for promoting your clinic adoption, we would love to work with you to make activities as engaging and far-reaching as possible!
Optional promotional activities could include, but are not limited to: providing stickers to your employees to wear during your sponsorship time period, filming a short video to share on social media (yours and ours), or any other outside-the-box idea you have!
Do you have a particular day, week, or month that you would like to adopt? You can coordinate your sponsorship with a “Day of Giving”, a business anniversary, community service day. or holiday!
Do you have questions about the Adopt-A-Day program? Contact Raquel Braemer, CFRE (Executive Director) at email@example.com or (267) 699-0122.